No products in the shopping cart.
Makes 18-22 mini donuts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Zest lemon into a large bowl. In a medium bowl mix together 1 tsp. lemon juice and milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt with the lemon zest. In the bowl containing the milk and lemon juice, add egg, coconut palm sugar, applesauce, vanilla, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, and coconut oil; mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mix with a spatula until combined.
- Spray mini donut pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- Spoon or pipe, using a frosting bag or plastic bag with the corner cut, the mixture into mini donut pan filling halfway. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Prepare glaze whisking creamer or milk into powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Let cool about 3 minutes, remove from and place on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with sugar, toppings of choice, or dip tops into glaze. Enjoy!