No products in the shopping cart.
- In a large bowl, toss the prawns with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Let marinate for about a half hour while you heat up the grill.
- Grill prawns on each side until they turn pink, about 5 minutes depending on size.
- Remove the peel and pith from the limes and cut between the membranes to remove the segments.
- Squeeze juice into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix; season with salt and pepper.
- Place warm grilled prawns on a platter and top with salsa and Mila®