No products in the shopping cart.
Consent to Electronic Record
E-SIGN, the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with Pure Gen Holdings, Inc. (“the Company” or “PURE”) before an agreement may be executed. Please read the following information carefully.
- The PURE IBO Application and Agreement (including the Policies and Procedures and the Compensation Plan) (“IBO Agreement”) is an online, electronic agreement. The IBO Agreement between you and PURE will be evidenced in its entirety by an electronic record.
- To enter into the IBO Agreement, you must consent to the use of an electronic signature and record. You must also carefully read the IBO Agreement and electronically acknowledge that you have read and understand these documents.
- To access these documents and to submit your online Application, you will need the following hardware and software: A Personal Computer (“PC”) with modem or other Internet access device, operational Internet browser software (e.g., Netscape Communicator or Internet Explorer) and Adobe Acrobat Reader available at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.htm.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records at any time. However, should you do so, your IBO Agreement with PURE will be automatically terminated, subject to surviving provision thereof, and you will forfeit and lose any and all rights associated with your Independent Business Owner (“IBO”) status (including but not limited to any authorizations as an IBO, rights to remuneration under the Company’s Compensation Plan, rights of access to the Company’s proprietary sales force and confidential information, virtual back office, support and other services, and any other property rights you may have). Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records (and thereby terminate your IBO Agreement with PURE), you must provide written notice thereof to PURE.
- During the enrollment process, you will be required to carefully read the IBO Agreement (which includes the Policies and Procedures) and any other forms of agreement in their entirety. After you have completed the enrollment process, you will be prompted to print a copy of the applicable agreement(s) if you so desire. PURE encourages you to print and retain copies of these agreements for future reference.
- You further agree and acknowledge that PURE may amend the IBO Application & Agreement (including the Policies and Procedures and Compensation Plan), and other forms of agreement as permitted by law and in accordance with the amendment requirements in the Policies and Procedures.
- By accepting this Agreement, you consent to the use of electronic records evidencing your PURE IBO Application & Agreement, and other forms of agreement as indicated. If you do not accept this Agreement, the enrollment process will be terminated and you will be returned to our home page.